Smartphones have become essential to our lives. We can now do our banking, shopping and even watch movies on them. buy smartphone online market is highly competitive and you will find a lot of options available for different budgets. You may need to spend more money in case your budget is low but there are ways to get a good deal without compromising on quality. In this article we will discuss what are these ways so that you don’t pay more than necessary for the device you want to buy:
Consider pre-owned phones
- Consider pre-owned phones
- Look for deals on refurbished phones
- Buy from a reputable seller
- Check the condition of the phone before buying it
Buy refurbished phones
If you’re looking for a cheaper way to get your hands on a brand-new smartphone, it’s time to consider buying refurbished phones. Refurbished smartphones are pre-owned devices that have been inspected, repaired and updated with new parts where necessary. They come with warranties and may have minor scratches or dents from previous use–but these can often be easily buffed out by rubbing them over with some fine sandpaper (or even just running your finger over them).
You can find refurbished smartphones both in physical stores and online; if you’re concerned about buying from an unknown seller on eBay or Amazon Marketplace, we recommend checking out Gazelle and NextWorth as reputable resellers of used electronics such as computers and tablets as well as cellphones and mp3 players.
Read Also: the best smartphone
Shop for unlocked phones
If you’re looking for a new smartphone, consider buying an unlocked phone. An unlocked phone is one that can be used on any network and doesn’t come with a contract or long-term commitment. Unlocked phones make it easier to switch carriers if you’re unhappy with your service provider’s coverage or price plans (which can be quite costly).
Unlocked smartphones give users more flexibility: they allow users to choose which carrier they want their device connected too, meaning they have greater control over what kind of plan best suits their needs. Buying an unlocked model means paying only for what you need instead of paying extra just because the phone was designed specifically for one network provider’s network coverage area.”
Read Also: what is the smartphone
Wait for sales and discounts
Waiting for sales and discounts is one of the best ways to get a smartphone with less money. However, this can be difficult to do if you are not prepared to wait. If you need a new smartphone right now and don’t want to wait until it goes on sale, then this option may not work for you.
However, if your budget allows for some flexibility in terms of when exactly you buy your next phone–or even if it doesn’t–then waiting until there’s an offer is always worth considering.
Choose a low-cost mobile service plan
If you’re looking to save money, the first thing to do is look at your current mobile phone plan. Are there any features that don’t get used or could be cut? Are there any add-ons that could be removed?
For example: If you don’t use SMS much and want a lower rate but don’t want to give up texting completely, consider switching from an unlimited text plan (which costs $30 per month) to a 500MB/month data plan ($10).
Buy on installments or hire purchase (HPP)
You can buy smartphone online on installments or hire purchase (HPP). This is a way to pay for a product in instalments, paying off the cost of an item over time. It’s available for many items, including smartphones.
If you choose to use HPP:
- You’ll pay monthly or weekly instalments instead of all at once.
- There are different types of HPP depending on how much money you have and what type of credit history they have with their bank or financial institution (like Vodacom Credit Bureau).
- You may need a deposit when buying via this method – but this depends on which provider offers this service as well as whether they require it from customers who want to use HPP instead of paying cash upfront when purchasing goods like cellphones directly from them online via e-commerce sites like Shoprite Grocery Store Online Shopping Site …
Compare phone features to find the best value for money
If you’re looking for a new phone and have a limited budget, comparing the features of different phones can help you find the best value for money.
- Look for features that are important to you. Some people really care about having a long battery life or an excellent camera but don’t mind if their phone doesn’t have NFC (near-field communication) or fast charging capabilities. If those things aren’t important to you, then it makes sense not spend extra money on them!
- Make sure the phone has everything else that matters: storage space; memory card slot; fingerprint sensor (if this matters); Gorilla Glass protection; water resistance etcetera…
Buy at least 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB storage space at lowest cost possible
- RAM is a key component in determining the speed of your phone
- RAM is also used to store apps and data
- The more RAM you have, the more apps you can run simultaneously. Most modern smartphones come with 2 or 3 GB of RAM. If you use your phone for heavy gaming, consider 4 GB of RAM. New technology means smartphone prices are getting cheaper
Skip fancy features like fingerprint scanner, dual camera setup
Some features are more important than others. For example, a fingerprint scanner is not necessary for most people–and it’s one of the more expensive components in a phone. The same goes for dual cameras and fast charging. If you can afford them and consider them essential, go ahead and get them; but don’t let them be the deciding factor when choosing between two phones that cost about the same amount of money (or less).
Choose a long-lasting battery life over sleek design or powerful hardware
When you’re buy smartphone online, it’s important to consider how long the battery will last. This is measured in mAh (milliamp hours), which tells you how much energy can be stored in each cell. The more mAhs your phone has, the longer its battery will last between charges–and this is especially important if you plan on using your device heavily throughout the day or while traveling away from home with limited access to charging stations.
Battery life can be improved by turning off features like display brightness and GPS when not needed; using power banks; keeping your phone cool (elevating it off surfaces); reducing RAM usage by deleting unused apps; disabling background data usage for apps; turning off WiFi when not connected to a network; turning off Bluetooth when not using headsets/other accessories; closing apps that aren’t currently being used by swiping down from top edge of screen then tapping X button next to app name
Buy a used smartphone
Buying a used buy smartphone online is a great way to save money, but there are some things you should keep in mind before making your purchase.
- Check for scratches or dents on the phone’s body. If there are any noticeable marks on the device and its screen, it might not be worth buying. You don’t want a broken screen or other damage when you’re spending less than $100!
- Look for a warranty with your used smartphone purchase (if possible).
Use a pre-paid plan to lower the out of pocket cost of the smartphone.
One of the best ways to save money on a smartphone is by using a pre-paid plan. Pre-paid plans have lower upfront costs, lower monthly costs and lower data costs than traditional contracts. They also have fewer contract obligations, which means you can cancel your service at any time without penalty.
Compare price per gigabyte instead of price per phone.
The price per gigabyte (or “GB”) is a better indicator of value for money than the price per phone. It tells you how much you’re paying for each gigabyte of storage, and it can help you decide whether or not you’re getting good value from your purchase.
The simplest way to calculate a phone’s GB cost is by dividing its total cost by its memory capacity:
Cost/Capacity = Price per Gigabyte
You can save money on smartphones without compromising on quality
You can save money on smartphones without compromising on quality. Here are some tips:
- Consider buying refurbished phones
- Buy unlocked phones
- Hire purchase (HPP)
- Choose a low cost service plan that offers the best value for your money
We hope this article has given you some fresh ideas for how to save money buy smartphone online. If you’re looking for a new phone and want to save some cash, then it might be worth considering one of the options we’ve listed above. The best way to get started is by doing some research online or speaking with friends who have previously purchased used devices.